We trust if you suffer from asthma or allergies that your Ventis’ air filtration and positive pressure has provided some relief over the Spring season. Now we have a new season upon us and the heat that comes with it. As the mercury rises we want to provide you with a few tips – to help keep you a bit cooler this summer.
The Ventis system can introduce cooler night air into your home, creating a cooler, fresher and more restful environment. As every home is different, your Ventis settings can be tailored to suit. However, we suggest the following:
- Reduce your set point to between 18 and 22 degrees
- Switch ‘Heating’ off ‘Cooling’ on
- Set Circulation mode to ‘Circ 2’ or Boost ‘MID’ (depending on version of controller)
- If your system has ‘Drying’ mode, set it to ‘off’
- If your home suffers from condensation you may want to increase the Circulation level to 3 or High to prevent condensation from occurring.